Pain Is Good #114 Hot Jerk Chicken Wings
Looking for a taste of that most famous Caribbean island? Your search is over. This is the mouth watering recipe you have been searching for.
- 1/4 cup Pain Is Good Batch #114 Jamaican Style Hot Sauce
- 16 chicken wings (raw)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Rinse wings under cold water and pat dry.
- Transfer wings into a large bowl and coat thoroughly with soy sauce.
- Place wings on a roasting pan 1/2 inch apart.
- In a small bowl mix Pain Is Good Batch #114 Jamaican Style Hot Sauce with water and mix thouroughly.
- Bast wings with sauce and water mix until evenly coated.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve piping hot, and enjoy