Extreme Karma Wings
Karmalicious baked chicken wings. Perfect for any gathering or a quiet night at home.
Serves 4 to 6
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees (F).
- Coat wings with spice blend.
- Place on baking sheet about one-inch apart and bake for 30 minutes. (Pro tip: use a meat thermometer. The minimum internal temperature for chicken is 165 degrees (F)
- While the wings cook, whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small sauce pan on low heat.
- Pour the heated sauce into a large bowl.
- Toss or dip fully cooked wings to coat fully.
- Place sauced-up wings onto a large serving dish, and serve quickly to enjoy maximum crispness.