Bravado Spicy Teriyaki Wings
- 8 Chicken wings
- 2 oz Soy sauce
- 2 oz Brown sugar
- 2 oz Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1/4 c Corn starch
- 1 qt Vegetable or canola oil (for frying)
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Wash your wings in ice water. Pat dry. Then toss in the cornstarch in a bowl until coated.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce. Reduce until thickened.
- Heat oil in a sauce pot to 325° F.
- Fry wings for 18-20 minutes until completely cooked and golden brown.
- Remove wings from oil, drain on a paper towel and toss in a bowl or skillet with the teriyaki glaze until coated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately.