Bravado Pineapple Habanero Fish Tacos
- 6 oz White fish
- 2 tsp Canola or corn oil
- 1/2 cup Thin sliced red cabbage
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- 1/2 Small avocado, sliced
- 2 oz Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero
- 1 Lime, quartered
- Salt & Pepper
- Tortillas, warmed
- Clean and chop/slice your veggies
- Remove any skin from your fish.
- Oil and heat your pan (preferably a cast iron skillet) to medium high heat.
- Place the fish on hot skillet, and top with 1 oz Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce. You may need to cover the skillet. Cook for approximately 60-90 seconds.
- Flip the fish and cook for another 30-45 seconds.
- Top with the rest of the Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce.
- Remove from heat and served immediately in your warmed tortillas and top with cabbage, avocado, cilantro, and squeeze of lime.