Make Taco Tuesday extra special with this recipe using skirt steak, Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce and french fries!
Pineapple Habanero Carne Asada Fries
- 2 lbs Skirt Steak
- 5 oz Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1/3 c Soy sauce
- 1/4 c Water
- 8 oz French fries
- 1 c Pico de gallo
- 1 c Shredded cheese
- 1/2 c Crema fresca or sour cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place skirt steak in a plastic bag with Bravado Spice Pineapple & Habanero Hot Sauce, soy sauce, and water.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove the steak from the marinade, shake off excess, and place directly on a lightly oiled skillet or grill.
- Cook for about 6-7 minutes a side for a medium doneness.
- Remove from heat and let the meat rest for about 5 minutes, then chop.
- Top your fries with the chopped carne asada, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, and crema fresca and serve immediately.